Many of us still remember the devastating floods that rocked Northern Colorado last year. There were many people that lost their homes entirely, and if you were lucky enough to get away with your home intact, there is a good possibility that you could have some mold in your home. Mold thrives in damp, dark places, like inside your walls or ceiling. For most people the first sign that you have mold will probably be an allergic reaction.

Mold Sensitivity

If you have allergies, asthma or other respiratory issues, you are likely to be more sensitive to mold. Mold can be dangerous to those who are sensitive to it, and the scary part is that everyone reacts differently. The reactions could be anything from a minor allergic reaction to a life-threatening one.  Another sign that you could have mold is the distinct musty smell that mold brings. Your nose is the least expensive tool that you have in the detection of mold.

Time for an Inspection!

If you smell mold it is important to turn to an expert for your Fort Collins mold inspection. It is a good idea to get your home professionally inspected because mold can be difficult to find. It doesn’t grow out in the open where anyone could see it, as stated earlier, it grows within your walls and it can even be in your ceiling.

Keep Your Family Safe

Don’t risk your family’s health for another day. If there is any sign that you may have a mold problem, then it is time to call Winding River Home Inspection Services. We provide professional and affordable Loveland mold inspection. Call us today to schedule your inspection.